This Valentine's Day is going to be the best one ever because something special is going to happen. God holds everything in the palm of His hand to include but limited to our future and Five and Up Flowers has been called to give this arrangement to someone who really needs it! Love is in the air and we are in a season of generosity so Five and Up Flowers just needs to choose the person that needs to receive this delivery. We have decided to host a "Love Letter Contest" that anyone can enter and we will be delivering this Premium Package on Valentine's Day (Sunday February 14th, 2016) to one lucky winner! Please email your love letter to email@example.com and then pay attention to the Five and Up Flowers Facebook page for the contest progression. Thank you very much for entering and may God bless each and every one of you!
This Premium Package is Valentine's Day deal that consists of a three dozen red roses arrangement, premium chocolates and a large plush bear. (actual bear may vary) This package retails for $350 with delivery and Five and Up Flowers is selling it for only $249 from now until February 13, 2016. Five and Up Flowers is a local florist in the Frisco, Prosper, Mckinney and Allen Texas area that serves all customers within a 10 mile radius of our shop. We specialize in fresh flower arrangements and have always made sure that the glory of God pours out of our shop and our partners. Thanks for supporting our companyover the years and we are looking forward to putting another smile on your loved ones face again on Valentine's Day!
-Our installation appointments are scheduled in weekly windows and we do not guarantee exact days of install. (ex. 1st week of November or 2nd week of November)
- LBV charges by the bulb for C7 or C9 lighting, by the box (100ct or 75ct LED) for mini lights.
- Additional extension cords, timers and/or electrical circuits may be required to operate your lighting display which may not be included in your estimate. These items will be added to your final invoice at the completion of your installation
- LBV requires that all customers have a credit card or debit card on file with a minimum of 50% (for existing) or 75% (for new) deposit before scheduling
- Your LBV installation team will set the timers to come on and off at your preferred selection (see warranty)
- Existing lighting customer should expect an additional charge for any replacement bulbs, clips or any other maintenance for decorations.
- LBV will remove all decorations that were installed by us within the first 15 business days of the new year. (weather permitting)
- LBV is not responsible for broken or damaged clips or bulbs during the removal process.
- Our effort is to place your decorations in a customer provided storage container located in the front of the home. If no container is available, your decorations will be placed on your front porch.
- Although your requests are taken into consideration, due to the HIGH VOLUME of removals that need to by completed in a short amount of time, LBV has to stick to a company provided schedule. If you would like to wait to have your decorations removed when we're ready, LBV can no longer guarantee the 15 business day window.
- LBV offers a 24 hour response to trouble calls (weather permitting) for all new lighting displays purchased through us.
- For trouble calls that are found to be unrelated to the newly purchased lighting equipment or our installation service, there will be a $50 service call added to your account.
- Warranty may be voided on lighting if it's connected to a customer provided extension cord, timer or additional lighting not purchased through LBV. (example indoor timer or extension cords on the outside of the home or additional lighting installed after our crews have left that overloads circuit breakers)
- LBV offers a complete (Stay Lit Warranty) on all decorations that were purchased and installed new until the next January 1st.
Credit Card Authorization
- This agreement authorizes LBV to charge your provided debit or credit card for the initial deposit for your decorations.
- Understanding that the estimate that you received is only an estimate, the final total will be calculated and due at the completion of your install. Unless other payment options or methods are preferred, LBV will charge the final balance to the card that's on file.
- There will be a 3% processing fee for all credit or debit card transactions.
- LBV does not keep or save any personal payment information after the holiday season is over.
- Customer are to make checks payable to Lighting By Veterans or will need to set up payment terms directly through our office.
Mckinney Contractors is your one stop shop for all professional contractors servicing the surrounding Mckinney Texas area. We offer a solution for services including but not limited to, Roofing Contractors, Flooring Contractors, Fence Contractors, Tree Service, Plumbers, Electricians, Christmas Light Installation and many more. Please feel free to contact us at 972-674-9627 or visit us online at mckinneycontractorstexas.com. #bestmckinney
If you've enjoyed these songs, give American Veterans Fence Company a like on Facebook or on Google Plus. :)
SANTA CLAUS IS REAL!!!
The Real Santa Claus with Lighting By Veterans
I was strolling through the internet yesterday when I stumbled upon the real Santa Claus. I didn't know that he actually lives in Texas and has a side business installing Christmas Lights for LBV. As the questions to Santa rolled off of my tongue, he began to tell me about all of the kids that need to "Believe to Receive." Our conversation then turned to the parents that give up on Santa because they can buy their kids presents. Both He and I shook our heads and we know the truth and will never stop believing in the Spirit of Christmas. Santa began working with Lighting By Veterans in 2011 making Texas twinkle with beauty. This effort was aligned with Him taking pride in the amazement and smiles of the Children who lived in their clients homes. Christmas preparation begins the day after Christmas when you're handling as many clients as LBV does. If you're looking for the BEST CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLATION COMPANY in the marketplace than give us a call at 469-269-2838 (AVET) or check us out online at lightingbyveterans.com This year with the help of the Real Santa Clause, LBV would like to introduce an authentic channel to the Spirit of Christmas himself, Santa Claus. We would like to encourage children to have their parents email a story of a gift that their kids really would like to have or need this Christmas. You can reach him by posting on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter or just simply emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to "Believe to Receive" and I would imagine there may be a few people reading these emails that would like to be Santa's helpers. ;)
American Veterans Fence Company is located in Mckinney Texas and proudly serves the entire DFW Metroplex. This organization is owned and operated by our Military Veterans and has a mountain of satisfied clients to share. The next time you're in need of a Fence Contractor, please contact AVFC and ask for Ron Robey to get the best specials and service in your community. They specialize in most outdoor living area trades and can be reached at 469-269-2838 (AVET) or online at goamericanveterans.com.
American Veterans Fence Company is your local Fence Contractor in the Mckinney, TX area. Fence Replacement, Repair and Restoring are among the services offered on Wood, Wrought Iron and Chain Link Fences. "Good ain't cheap and Cheap ain't good" is a fitting quote however AVFC prides itself with the best value for your buck in the Mckinney, TX area. Please give them a call at 469-269-2838 (AVET) or check them out online at goamericanveterans.com.
American Veterans Fence Company has employed over 30 recently separated Veterans in 2013 alone and has big plans for 2014. They certainly appreciate all of the valued clients that have made this dream possible and they're looking forward to the opportunity to earn your business as well. Please give them a call for your free estimate on your next project at 469-269-2838 (AVET) or visit them online at goamericanveterans.com. You can find them on social media pages and directory's such as (Click the name to see the profile).
Ron Robey, Brittany Robey, Josie Robey, Keith Craft and Sheila Craft and Elevate Life Church
Today Ron Robey thanked Tony Delsol on Easter Sunday for originally inviting him and his family to Elevate Life Church five years ago. The "Super Bowl" of religion (Jesus Christ's Resurrection) changed the world forever 2,014 years ago. One simple invite card to the "Worlds Best Kept Secret" can change your life while opening your eyes to the awesome power of God flowing through the imperfect vessels at ELC. It's amazing how something that takes such little effort as an invitation could be the turning point for a family that can possibly echo through their generations. Tony is a servant leader at ELC and has always been a man of God in Ron's eyes.
Ron traveled back to his home state of Virginia to surround himself with the family and friends that have always been there through thick and thin. Leaving behind two daughters and his Church home, Ron thought he was making the right decision. Obviously a man can go crazy without his school aged children and his place of worship. Thank God that Elevate Life Church offers alternative ways to attend from another state by clicking elevatelife.com and then clicking the Watch Now button. As all relationships have the potential of disappointment, the real relationship that Ron was seeking was a relationship with the person who has never turned his back on him, God. Pastor Sheila prayed for Mr. Robey and his family in Feburary and after 7 short weeks has was restored to his family and life in Texas just in time to celebrate the good news of Christ's Resurrection.
On August 12th 1977 Ronald Edward Robey Jr. (Ron Robey) was born in Manassas, Va at Prince William Hospital. His mother Sharon Robey and father Ron Robey Sr. raised him in Manassas until the middle of the 6th and 7th grade. The family had settled down in Stafford County where Ron graduated High School in 1995 to then immediately enlist into the Air Forces most prestigious unit. The shotgun marriage between Mr. Robey and Malisa Danyell Stinnett was soon after the news of a baby on the way.
BRITTANY ROBEY was born:
Most young men who are turning 21 can be found drinking the night away at a local bar. Ron was at the hospital with Malisa watching their first born child. August 13th, 1998 Brittany Jewel Robey was born in Washington, DC at Mary Washington's Children Hospital. What a coincidence to have a child born the day after your birthday naturally. God had blessed this young family with a daughter and a great responsibility for two young people. The marriage was put on pause as this couple experienced living separately in February 2001. Ron found Jesus in October 2001 and started seeing Malisa again.
JOSEPHINE ROBEY was born:
After a Christmas season of reconnecting a family that was once dissolving in different directions, a fire for the Lord was sparked in their hearts. Josephine Texanna Robey was born August 14th, 2002 in Alexandria, VA at Alexandria Hospital. Josie was named after Texanna Johnson (Malisa's grandmother) which who raised Malisa while her mother was battling addictions. This couldn't be a more beautiful family that is currently looking for another miracle. God has revealed himself through this family and will continue these efforts.
On 4/5/13 American Veterans Fence Company partnered with IESI (Progressive Waste Systems) in McKinney, TX to set up a new shipping and receiving facility in Murphy, TX. For the past 5 Days IESI has put 23 Military Veterans to work dropping off cans, loading and unloading trucks. We couldn't be happier with their crew and encourage anyone and everyone to wave at your IESI (Progressive) driver when you see him passing by. It's no secret that CC/CR is the new preferred McKinney Roofing Contractor but we're also considered to be the fastest growing McKinney company in 2013. Keep supporting our Veterans by calling 469-269-2838 (AVET) or 571-882-9627 for your next project.
Start Your Free Estimate Now
We Proudly Represent the United States Armed Forces serving your community